Exchanges and Returns
Delivery time of orders by destination:
Portuguese mainland, delivery is made within 3 business days after shipment.
Madeira Island, between 3 to 5 working days after shipment.
Azores Islands, between 3 to 8 business days after the expedition.
Other countries within 3 to 10 business days after shipment.
Shipping are free to mainland Portugal.
For all other countries, please provide the desired shipping address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) RETURN OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
The customer may, if he is not satisfied with the products supplied, return it within 30 calendar days after receipt. However, the right to return only occurs provided that the products:
– Have not been used.
– The customer has the right to try shoes and accessories to test the size and shape, but can not use them.
– Keep the original characteristics and the packaging is not damaged (carefully opened containers will not be considered damaged).
– Be complete (eg both items in a pair have to be returned).
– Have not been tampered with and keep the identification tag.
3. EXCHANGES AND RETURNS PROCEDURE
To exchange one item for another, change the size of an item or make a return, please follow the next steps.
How to Proceed:
Step 1: FILL OUT THE RETURN FORM
– Please fill out the form.
Step 2: PLACE THE ARTICLE AND THE FORM IN THE BOX
– Place the article and the duly completed form in a package. If possible, also attach a copy of the invoice. You can use the original packaging where you received the order or another cardboard box, as long as it is not damaged. If you use the original packaging, empty it and place only the item you want to return.
– Close the box and seal it with tape.
Step 3: DESPATCH OF THE ITEM:
– Send the item to the address in the invoice (this cost is on the client).
Rua Santo António n84
STEP 4: REFUND
After receiving and analysing the item, the vendor will start the process of return of the amount through bank transfer.